The Journal of Oral Rehabilitation recommends examination of the cervical spine in TMJD patients, even without cervical complaints. These findings are supported by the Journal of Applied Oral Science as well. Suffering from TMJ? Contact us today to schedule your appointment. Our chiropractic clinics in Kalispell and Thompson Falls can help.
At Ryan Chiropractic, we are trained to examine your neck and jaw to determine the best course of co-managed care with your oral health physician. The position of the head and neck are intricately connected. With proper care and treatment of spinal disorders, TMJD patients can achieve pain relief and correction. Treatments at Ryan Chiropractic enable the body to respond to dental changes so that care received from your oral health physician has great and lasting results.
TMJD Patients Receive These Services:
- Full examination to determine the best treatment options
- Multiple exams to evaluate progress
- Gentle and safe treatments
- Exercises to strengthen and stabilize the jaw and neck
- Therapies to re-train muscles for proper movement of the jaw
- Therapies that balance muscles for proper function
Oral Care Providers Receive:
- Exam copies sent directly to your office
- Direct access to Dr. Ryan for co-managed questions
Call Ryan Chiropractic Clinic at (406) 755-6030 today to schedule an appointment.